Auto Insurance – The Simple Secret That Will Save You 30% Instantly

Posted on

There’s a secret that you don’t know about that is costing you a fortune each and every month on your auto insurance. Your current broker certainly isn’t going to tell you. In fact, your current broker hopes you’ll never see this article and learn the truth about saving as much as 40% on your auto premium every single month!

While the Big Secret that your broker hopes you’ll never learn will save you approximately 30% for 30 minutes (or less!) of your time, there are several other things most drivers can do that can save them another 12 to 15%, bringing their total savings to close to 45% or even more.

For example, did you know that women pay less for their insurance than men do? If you are married you can take advantage of this fact simply by listing the wife as the primary driver of every vehicle you are insuring and the husband as the secondary driver.

If you drive less you’ll pay less. This is especially true of the rush hour miles that you drive to and from work every month. An easy way to cut your rush hour driving in half is to carpool with at least one other driver where you work. If you cut your rush hour miles in half every month you will greatly reduce the amount you pay for your auto coverage.

Your deductible has a tremendous affect on the amount of your premium every month. The larger your deductible the less your premium will be. However, exercise caution because you don’t want to promise to pay a larger deductible than you can really afford.

The Big Secret, the one your broker is losing sleep over, turns out to be the simplest thing of all for you to do. Just buy your auto policy from an online broker.

I know it seems too simple to be true, but there are two very good reasons why simply buying your policy online can save you so much money. First of all, your online broker has almost no overhead that has to be paid for by your premiums. This means your online broker can sell you a policy at a wholesale price and still make a nice profit.

Secondly, online brokers face stiff competition, and the only way to stay competitive in a shark-eat-shark environment like that is to cut prices and then cut them some more!

The result is that YOU save a TON of cash every month and all you need to do is to spend 30 minutes or less buying your policy online.

You’ll find that there’s another big plus to buying your policy from the comfort of your own home and that’s that there won’t be a live agent sitting there talking you into buying things you don’t want, don’t really need and can’t afford. And wouldn’t that be nice for a change!

I’ve spent a lot of time researching and comparing the best prices between all of the online auto insurance brokers but there’s no reason for you to take my word for anything. Get online yourself and see with your own eyes just how much money you can save each and every month simply by buying your auto policy online.